This blog is here to show you how much you mean to me my darling. Since you came into my life I have felt more warmth and happiness than I ever thought possible and this is just one of the ways in which I hope to show you just exactly how much I love you.

Monday 14 February 2011

Will you be my Valentine?

Remember on our first valentine
When we went out intent to dine
Your mum showed up, it didn’t matter
We barely ate, we got no fatter!

That night will always be something true
As that was the time I promised to you
All that I am and all that I’ve got
I’m afraid I’m not much and that’s not a lot!

You’ve stuck by me through thick and thin
To think of it makes my heart grin
I don’t deserve what you do for me
Into my life you brought me Glee!

I may not be the great romantic
And often I am quite pedantic
But in my heart I’m Casanova
Always for you I would bend over…

I’ll never know how I deserve
To be with you, you little perv
I thank whatever brought us two
Together this way, I really do.

I joke and banter but you know
From your side I’ll never go.
We’re stuck together me and you
Tack och lov for super glue!

The year of two thousand and eight
Brought us our first wonderful date
I stand here now in twenty eleven
To say being with you is like being in heaven.

The time is here to be straight and true
And declare how much I do love you
My angel, my princess, my love, my dream
Nothing comes close - you are supreme.


No comments:

Post a Comment