This blog is here to show you how much you mean to me my darling. Since you came into my life I have felt more warmth and happiness than I ever thought possible and this is just one of the ways in which I hope to show you just exactly how much I love you.

Friday 31 December 2010

2010

I am sure you are as happy as I am to be seeing the back of 2010, although there have been some amazing parts, the highlight for me was getting engaged to you, the love of my life, you completed me and made me the happiest person alive.  Things haven't all been so bad:

  • You graduated with amazing school grades, which I am so proud of you for
  • I finally quit smoking once and for all
  • We have finally got somewhere with training our puppy so she isn't a monster any more
  • I can now speak more Swedish (finally!)
  • We have had our first holiday abroad together
  • We took the first steps to becoming a proper family by getting engaged
  • We stuck together and grew stronger through some of the hardest times I have ever had to face
  • We had a visit from my Mum, which we thought would never happen
  • With my house on the market we are on our way to breaking the shackles to my old life so we can move on
  • We fell even more deeply in love than ever
I am sure there are more things but these are the ones that stand out for me.  With this year behind us and us standing stronger than ever then next year can be nothing but better, out with the old and in with the new.  Thanking you for sticking by me and believing in us my darling, I could not have got through this year without you by my side and I will be forever grateful.  Tonight I will be raising every glass to you: my love, my best friend, my fiancĂ©, my princess, my world - because I really do love you more than chocolate.


No comments:

Post a Comment