This blog is here to show you how much you mean to me my darling. Since you came into my life I have felt more warmth and happiness than I ever thought possible and this is just one of the ways in which I hope to show you just exactly how much I love you.

Monday 20 December 2010

Ten things I love about you

  • I love the way you always stand by me and support me no matter how difficult the situation.
  • I love it when I catch you singing when you think I can't hear.
  • I love the sparkle in your eyes.
  • I love the fact that you love Disney as much as I do.
  • I love the way you look at me and see right into my soul.
  • I love the way you smile and the sound of your laugh.
  • I love that you show dignity and strength and you don’t even realise that you are doing it.
  • I love it when you take my hand and squeeze it gently when we walk.
  • I love the fact that you have never stopped believing that what we have is real.
  • I love, above all else, everything that makes you the person that you are.


No comments:

Post a Comment