This blog is here to show you how much you mean to me my darling. Since you came into my life I have felt more warmth and happiness than I ever thought possible and this is just one of the ways in which I hope to show you just exactly how much I love you.

Friday 31 December 2010

New Year Resolutions

My resolutions this year all have a theme, and that is that everything I do, even more so than now, I will do for you...

  • I promise to put your first above all else, no matter what
  • I promise to leave this year behind me and not let it darken the year to come
  • I promise to be more of myself and not the person I think I should be
  • I promise to try and relax more and not take myself and life so seriously
  • I promise to try and have the grace to accept the things I cannot change and have the strength to change the things I can
  • I promise to stand by you and support you, to see to your every need
  • I promise to tell you every day how much I love you and how wonderful you are
  • I promise to try and make our dreams become reality and not let things stall us any longer
I will try my best with all these things and build us a future that we can touch, not that we can only dream about.  I might fail and I might lose track of these things but with your help I will find my way back because I know that you believe in me.

You mean the world to me and this year my main goal will be to show you how much you mean to me so that you never feel insecure again.

Happy new year my darling, may it bring you all the things you wish for and more.


No comments:

Post a Comment