This blog is here to show you how much you mean to me my darling. Since you came into my life I have felt more warmth and happiness than I ever thought possible and this is just one of the ways in which I hope to show you just exactly how much I love you.

Sunday 26 December 2010

Thank you

To my sweet darling girl,

I just wanted to thank you for one of the best Christmas' I have ever had.  You have spoilt me thoroughly not only with gifts but with love and laughter and happiness too.  I am so lucky to have you and that will always be the most precious gift of all.

I am so happy and privileged that I get to spend every Christmas for the rest of my life with you, that will make all my Christmas wishes come true.

I love you darling, with all of my heart, here is to an amazing new year.

Yours forever, Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment